Up

Thursday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 04/03/2020 11:00:00. Total views 170. Views today — 0.

In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on April 2, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 8 times, four of them using weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements, - the JFO headquarters reported. The occupiers used 120 mm and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms during the shelling. All attacks were carried out by the enemy in the area of ​​responsibility of the Vostok operational-tactical group. The Ukrainian troops gave a tough response to all the shelling from the available weapons, forcing the occupiers to stop any active actions. There are no casualties among the Joint Forces members as a result of the enemy shelling. Cases of coronavirus infection among the JF personnel were also not recorded.

The so-called "DNR" stated that opening of the resort season was postponed to July 1 due to COVID-19. "The beginning of the resort season is postponed approximately to July 1, 2020 in order to prevent the mass spread of coronavirus infection. The date is not final, everything will depend on the further development of the situation", - the occupation authorities stated. As previously reported, the first case of infection with a new coronavirus infection was recorded in CADO on March 31. The "DNR" announced the second case the very next day.

Occupation authorities of the "DNR" cease communication with the occupied part of Luhansk oblast on the night of April 3. This was stated in the report of the so-called "Ministry of Revenues and Duties". "Crossing" of the "DNR" and "LNR" border through the "customs stations" of the "759th km of the M-03", "Nikishyne" and "Snizhne" roads will be stopped at midnight on April 2", - it said. It was noted that the permit on section of the administrative border between the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts controlled by the militants would be carried out only in the area of Debaltseve.

The prosecutor's office in the Donetsk oblast in absentia reported suspicion of the so-called "Minister of Transport of the DNR". This was reported by the press service of the regional prosecutor's office. The 55-year-old man was informed in absentia of suspicion of a criminal offense under Part 1 of Art. 258-3 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine upon participation in a terrorist organization. A pre-trial investigation found that the man has been holding the post of the so-called "Minister of Transport of the DNR" since December 2018.

Rovenky and four villages in the Dovzhansky district of the so-called "LNR" were left without water supply due to an accident at the water main, - separatist media wrote. "The water supply to the city of Rovenky, as well as to the villages of Pavlivka, Medvezhanka, Volodarsk and Nahirne, was closed on April 2 from 9.00 in connection with the emergency at the Rovenky water main with a diameter of 800 mm", - the report said.