Rashists shell densely populated area of Kharkiv, there are 2 dead and 17 injured 07/21/2022 16:01:00. Total views 679. Views today — 0.

Russian invaders shelled Kharkiv on the morning of July 21. Information about the shelling was confirmed in Telegram by head of the Kharkiv oblast military administration Oleh Synyehubov.

"To the attention of the residents: stay in shelters, do not go out into the streets unnecessarily, do not ignore alarms!" - Synyehubov wrote.

Later, Oleh Synyehubov clarified that according to preliminary data, 17 people were injured as a result of russian shelling.

"17 people were injured. Such preliminary data are the consequences of the shelling of Kharkiv", - Synyehubov reported.

Kharkiv Mayor Ihor Terekhov confirmed this information, having mentioned that one of the densely populated districts of Kharkiv was being shelled, the enemy fired at one of the city’s medical facilities and there were victims.

"Dear Kharkovites! One of the most densely populated areas of the city is being shelled. Stay in shelters! There are wounded. There is a hit in one of the medical facilities in Kharkiv. Be careful, take care of your lives", - Terekhov wrote in Telegram.

Later, Ihor Terekhov reported one dead and 17 wounded.

"For the second day in a row and at about the same time, the occupier is hitting public transport stops. As a result, there are one dead and 17 injured, of which one is in extremely critical state", - the mayor reported in Telegram.

According to head of the Kharkiv Region Police Investigation Department Serhiy Bolvinov, two people were killed as a result of the shelling of Kharkiv on the morning of July 21, and 17 were wounded, among the wounded was a patrolman. According to preliminary data, the occupiers fired at Kharkiv from Uragan multiple launch rocket systems, using cluster shells.

An air alert was announced in Kharkiv at 09:20, at 09:32 - a threat of shelling. The end of the alarm was reported at 10:25.

As previously reported, a 13-year-old boy and a married couple were killed as a result of the russian shelling of Kharkiv on July 20.