In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on July 26, 10 violations of the ceasefire by the Russian occupiers were recorded, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy fired from anti-tank missile systems and heavy anti-tank grenade launchers in the area of the village of Vodiane near Donetsk. The occupiers fired at our positions from heavy anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Avdiivka, and from hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers - in the area of Prychepylivka. The enemy used 122-mm artillery in the direction of the village of Halytsynivka, the occupiers fired from 82-caliber mortars not far from Opytne, they also fired at our positions from 122-mm artillery and 120 and 82-caliber mortars near Starohnativka. The enemy fired from automatic heavy and hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers in the area of Pivdenne, as well as from heavy machine guns. Russian occupiers fired at Ukrainian positions from automatic heavy-duty grenade launchers near Vodiane in Pryazovia. In addition, two enemy unmanned aerial vehicles of the Orlan-10 type were recorded in the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts overflying the contact line. As a result of the enemy shelling, four of our servicemen sustained shrapnel wounds, three more received combat injuries. The wounded are in a hospital. The state of health of one serviceman is critical, of another one - is of moderate severity, and of five - is satisfactory. Our defenders fired back at the shelling of the Russian occupation forces.
The occupiers in the Donbas destroyed the AFU command post, which is located deep in the rear, with aimed fire, while adjusting the Russian UAV. This was reported by ex-assistant to the Minister of Defense and volunteer Yurii Biriukov on Facebook. According to him, the occupiers in the Donbas inflicted an artillery barrage from 122-mm and 152-mm guns at the positions of one of the AFU units. "They destroyed the command and observation post of a battalion of one of the brigades today. Here is such a nuance - the command and observation post of the battalion is located at a distance of 16-17 km from the front line. They were shooting from afar. They were shooting at ours for sure - this is clear in terms of the number of casualties. It is impossible to conduct such shooting without constant adjustments. There were eyes in the air. Brazenly, calmly, without interference. For a long time", - Biriukov reported.
Russian vaccine against coronavirus has not yet appeared in the occupied part of the Donbas, despite the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin announced its supplies a month ago during his direct line. "This is a question that requires careful attention to it. If I remember correctly, already several thousand, perhaps 90, doses of vaccine have been delivered… An additional volume will be supplied", - Putin stated. Relying on the words of the aggressor state's head, leader of the "DNR" militants Denis Pushilin assured the next day that a new batch of coronavirus vaccine was expected in CADO in the near future. "In the next few weeks, maybe earlier. The issue of logistics now remains, there were more obstacles before yesterday's direct line", - Pushilin said answering the question about the delivery time of vaccine. As previously reported, about 50 thousand people want to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast, but there is still no vaccine promised from the Russian Federation.
In CADO, Alexey Polovian, who calls himself "the Minister of Economic Development of the DNR", stated that the pandemic had slowed down the summing up of the population census, which the occupiers carried out back in 2019, - was reported in the separatist segment of the media. "Probably, it is time to come to terms with the fact that they won't tell us the truth about the demographic situation in the republics", - a local blogger commented on the information. Let us recall that back in August 2020, Polovian told that "the data on the population census is still being processed" and the results will be published after the processing is completed and the decision of the so-called "government" to publish it is made. "As much as we would like, this process is not quick. Many people think that the census is like an election: you came, threw a ballot, left and you were told the result the next day. That is not so in our case. If you spoiled the ballot in the election, they just throw it away. During the census, a person in the questionnaire can write anything - that he is a "Martian", for example, and we are obliged to indicate "Martian". These are the rules. Therefore, the processing of the results is a long process", - Polovian reported at that time.
A high-voltage line, supplying the village of Lozove and the Skochinsky mine in occupied Donetsk, was damaged. This was reported in the morning of July 26 by Alexey Kulemzin, who calls himself "the head of the administration" of the city. He also wrote that the reason for the blackout was shelling. "The ground input of the 110 kV power transmission line was damaged at the Skochinsky mine in the Kirovskyi district of Donetsk, as a result of which the main fan on the skip shaft was stopped, 30 miners remained in the mine", - the so-called message of the "DNR security officials" said. It was reported that the power supply has been restored through a spare line.
12 road accidents were committed in the occupied part of the Donetsk region over the weekend, in which one person died and 18 were injured. This was reported by the fake "DNR MIA". Thus, in the Tsentralno-Miskyy district of Makiivka, a driver of the ZAZ car hit an 80-year-old woman-pedestrian in a place that was not intended for crossing, who died from her injuries in the hospital. Also, a 34-year-old driver of the VAZ-21099 car VAZ-21099, while overtaking, collided with the SAZ-3507 car moving in the same direction, which began to perform left turn, on the Donetsk - Khartsyzsk - Amvrosiivka - Uspenka checkpoint near the village of Zhukova Balka of the Amvrosiivka district. The driver and 4 passengers of the VAZ car were injured as a result of the road accident.
Doctors registered two more deaths from COVID-19 in the occupied territory of the Luhansk oblast over the day, separatist media wrote. Thus, doctors "officially" registered 553 deaths of patients diagnosed with coronavirus since the beginning of the pandemic in the occupied Luhansk oblast.