Up

Monday results in the occupied territories of Donbas. The highlights 05/25/2021 12:00:00. Total views 508. Views today — 1.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on May 24, 4 violations by the Russian occupiers were recorded, - the JFO headquarters reported. The mercenaries opened fire from 120 caliber mortars near the settlements of Avdiivka and Nevelske. The enemy fired from hand-held anti-tank and underbarrel grenade launchers near Vodiane. The enemy used automatic easel grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms in the suburbs of the village of Pivdenne. Our defenders opened fire to the enemy shelling. There are no combat losses among the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

4003 patients with coronavirus infection are being treated in the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast as of May 24. This was reported by the so-called "Ministry of Health of the DNR". Studies on COVID-19 in CADO were not carried over the past day, May 23, due to the fact that the only laboratory was being sanitized. The "DNR" occupiers also clarified that they "counted" 37 317 cases of COVID-19 infection since the beginning of the pandemic, of there are 2 787 fatal cases. In addition, 57 cases of "usual" pneumonia were detected over the past day. Of these, 38 patients were hospitalized. A total of 1851 patients with pneumonia are being treated, of which 730 are on oxygen support (+21 over the day).

Doctors working in "covid" hospitals in the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast returned to work in an emergency mode due to the increase in the incidence of COVID-19. This was said in the story of one of the Russian channels. "There was a relief for several months, but now there are many sick people again. We work in an emergency mode. People come late, especially the elderly. Sometimes it is so late that it is impossible to help", - "head physician" of the road clinical hospital of the Donetsk station Andrey Chukov said. Currently, all 18 beds of the medical facility for patients with coronavirus infection and pneumonia are filled. Most of the "serious" patients with COVID-19 here need oxygen support.

The CALO occupation authorities warned that no alcohol would be sold on the day of the Farewell Bells in schools on May 25. This was said in the report of the so-called "Luhansk administration". It was noted that the "administration" established a complete ban on the retail sale of alcoholic beverages on May 25 in order to ensure public order in the city, suburban settlements and villages on the day of the end of the school year.

Water supply in the Voroshilovskyi, Kalininskyi and Kyivskyi districts of occupied Donetsk will be reduced on May 25 due to repair work. This was announced by Alexey Kulemzin, who calls himself "the head of the city administration". In addition, according to him, the detached house suburbs' subscribers living in the village of Kotovskoho (Kalininskyi district) will be completely left without cold water supply for the period of work.

Three murders were committed in the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast over the past weekend, May 22-23. This was reported by the fake "DNR MIA". One of the murders took place in the Proletarskyi district of Donetsk: the body of a local resident, born in 1988, with knife wounds was found. Two suspects in the crime, who were previously convicted, are detained. Another murder took place in Dokuchaievsk: a woman stabbed her friend with a knife. The victim of the attack was a man born in 1995. The "MIA" did not report where the third murder took place.

Another leak in the main water pipeline in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast does not allow the resumption of water supply to Rovenky and part of the Dovzhansk district, which was suspended due to the accident, separatist media wrote. "On May 24, when filling the water conduit after the repair work, another burst of the main water conduit with a diameter of 800 mm Molodohvardiyska pumping station of the 3rd lift - Rovenky occurred, as a result of which it was not possible to resume water supply to Rovenky and settlements of the Sverdlovsk district, as previously planned", - the report said. In addition, the water supply to Dovzhansk, Molodohvardiysk and part of Sukhodilsk was also suspended due to an accident at the water pipeline.

Three civilians were injured when a bomb exploded on the bank of the Siverskyi Donets near the occupied village of Slovianoserbsk in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast, - separatist media wrote. The victims were hospitalized in the intensive care unit of the Luhansk clinical hospital, where they are provided with medical assistance.