In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on April 7, 4 violations of the ceasefire by the armed formations of the Russian Federation were recorded, - the JFO headquarters reported. The Russian occupiers opened fire from 82-caliber mortars not far from the village of Opytne; the enemy used grenade launchers of various systems and small arms near the settlements of Hnutove, Shyrokyne and Vodiane in Pryazovia. There are no combat losses among the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The Ukrainian side of the JCCC informed the OSCE representatives of all the facts of violations by the armed formations of the Russian Federation.
Leader of the "DNR" Denis Pushilin promised that a general conscription into illegal armed groups would be held in the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast. He explained the need for general "military conscription" by the inevitability of war with Ukraine. "A belligerent state cannot but focus on the next generation. It is necessary that the male population has military specialties. As the experience of 2014 has shown, it is thanks to the men who have gone through the army and Afghanistan and who is able to hold weapons in their hands that The Republic has stayed out at the very beginning. The call is trial. Voluntary. Perhaps, there will be a general call when everything is ready", - local media quoted Pushilin. As previously reported, the "DNR" and "LNR" leaders signed "decrees" on the first conscription for military service for 200 young men under the age of 27 years.
Leader of the so-called "DNR" Denis Pushilin promised various preferences and benefits for those who will serve in the so-called "DNR" armed formations. "Young people who pass military service will have the opportunity to enter universities on preferential terms. Those who interrupted their studies or work by entering military service will be fully restored with the preservation of their positions and average wages", - Pushilin called out. For those who do not want to serve, Pushil promises an "unenviable" future. "We are starting a draft, it will be impossible to enlist in the MIA, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and other power structures without going through military service", - the "DNR" leader threatened.
CADO is going to cancel the curfew for May holidays and summer weekends. This was said by the "DNR" leader Denis Pushilin. "We plan to cancel the curfew on May 9 and 11. As for the summer period, we plan to begin a phased cancellation of the curfew. We plan to cancel the curfew on weekends for the summer period. Later, we will come to a complete cancellation of the curfew", - Pushilin promised. He added that these plans would be implemented "if there is no aggravation on the line of contact".
157 more cases of COVID-19 have been identified in the occupied Donetsk region over the past day. This was said in the report of the so-called "Ministry of Health of the DNR". In addition, ten more patients died. In total, as of April 7, there were 29 871 patients with COVID-19 infection in CADO, 6190 patients are being treated, 2293 people died. Thus, the mortality rate remains at the highest level - 7.7%, while it is 2% in the free territory of Ukraine and 2.2% - in the world. 74 cases of "usual" pneumonia were also detected over the day, 22 cases less than in the previous day. Of these, 66 patients were hospitalized. A total of 1079 patients with pneumonia are being treated, of which 516 are on oxygen support (+22 over the day).
The launching of the seized Donetsk Metallurgical Plant (DMP), scheduled for early April, was postponed. This was announced by leader of the "DNR" Denis Pushilin. "This is already the launch and the final stage, I still expected it to be 4-5, but for technical reasons, the launch date of the Donetsk Metallurgical Plant is slightly shifted… Here, too, taking into account the fact that a new investor has appeared, plans, which he provided for four years indicate that more than a thousand additional jobs will be created and wages will increase", - Pushilin said.
Tram traffic was suspended in occupied Donetsk. This was announced by Alexey Kulemzin, who calls himself "the head of the city administration". "The movement of trams on route No.15 has been temporarily suspended", - he reported. a tree fell on a contact network on the Mozhaiskoho street in the Proletarskyi district, having blocked the roadway. "Emergency work is underway", - Kulemzin added.
The water supply to Dokuchaievsk and the village of Olenivka in the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast was suspended. This was reported by the fake "DNR Ministry of Emergency Situations". It was also reported that the electricity in the village of Vasylivka has been cut off. As a result of damage to the high-voltage power line, 189 detached house suburbs subscribers remained without power supply.
Another leak in the main water pipeline in the occupied Luhansk region does not allow the resumption of water supply to Rovenky and part of the Dovzhansk district, which was suspended due to repairs, separatist media wrote. The workers of Luganskvoda eliminated four damages at the Rovenky water pipeline a day earlier. "After the repair work, the Molodohvardiysk pumping station - Rovenky main water line with a diameter of 800 mm burst again, as a result of which it was not possible to resume water supply to Rovenky and settlements of the Sverdlovsk district", - the message said.
A resident of occupied Donetsk, who found a suspicious package at the entrance of a multi-storey building and took it in his hands, was left without a hand. This was reported by the fake "DNR MIA". "The man decided to examine the find, as a result of which an explosion occured. Curiosity cost the victim his hand", - the message said.
One teenager was killed and another was injured on the outskirts of Slovianoserbsk in the occupied Luhansk region as a result of an explosion on an unidentified explosive device, separatist media wrote. "Two teenagers were wounded by shrapnel as a result of an explosion on an unknown explosive device in the area of the western outskirts of the settlement of Slovianoserbsk. One teenager, born in 2004, died from injuries incompatible with life", - the message said. According to preliminary data from the militants of the so-called "People's Militia of the LNR", "an unexploded mine-explosive device, installed during the period of active hostilities, went off".