In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on June 9, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 8 times, using 120 mm and 82 mm mortars banned from being placed on the contact line, as well as grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms, - the JFO headquarters reported. Our warriors did not leave such unashamed actions unanswered, having used duty fire weapons, after which the occupiers turned their criminal activity off. There are no losses in the ranks of the Joint Forces because of the enemy shelling. Situation in the area of the Joint Forces Operation remains controlled.
Occupiers from the so-called "DNR" refuse to open checkpoints in the Donbass, justifying themselves, allegedly, by "a threat of mass infection of citizens". This was reported by the so-called "official website of the DNR" with reference to an "interdepartmental operation headquarters". "Recently, information on the opening of checkpoints between the DNR and Ukraine is being increasingly found on social networks. Please note that such reports are nothing more than a provocation created to destabilize the situation in the Donetsk People's Republic. It is impossible to open the border unilaterally", - the occupiers reported. They justify themselves that "they cannot give an accurate estimate of the epidemiological situation" in the territory controlled by Ukraine.
Occupiers from the so-called "LNR" do not intend to resume operation of the checkpoint in Stanytsia Luhanska, which was closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, from June 10. This was stated by the so-called representative of occupied Lugansk in the subgroup on humanitarian issues Olga Kobtseva, - separatist media reported. According to her, the decision of the Ukrainian side to resume operation of checkpoints on the demarcation line in the Donbass from June 10 was not agreed with the occupation authorities of the "LNR". "We regard the statement of Ukraine as another provocation", - she said.
Arrests of local residents who oppose the closure of mines and other city-forming enterprises began in the so-called "LNR". This was written by a popular blogger under the nickname "Donetsk Aborigine" on his page in the Telegram channel. "21 people have been arrested in the LNR over the past two days, 5 night arrests have been confirmed", - the blogger reported. "A leftist activist group was predominantly arrested, self-organized ordinary citizens, who were active on the VKontakte social network and distributed leaflets leftist content. They opposed the de-industrialization and dismantling of their enterprises and cities, trying to formalize the structure (or movement) to protect the rights and interests of the working class", - the "Aborigine" specified. He stated that occupied Luhansk and Donetsk "are now at the bottom of the economic and social pit, there are mass wage arrears, condemned enterprises and the threat of complete desolation and depopulation" of the occupied cities. As previously reported, miners of the Komsomolsk mine (Antratsyt, occupied part of the Luhansk oblast) started a strike on June 5, demanding payment of wage arrears for 2020 and over the past years.
Occupation authorities of the "DNR" recognized 718 cases of COVID-19 as of June 9. This was stated in the report of the fake "Ministry of Health". It was noted that another 14 cases of COVID-19 were recorded in CADO over the past day. In total, 169 people recovered from the pandemic in the "DNR", 28 patients died.
The Vodafone mobile operator lost its connection in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast due to an accident at the telecommunication equipment "located outside the republic", - separatist media wrote. "The lack of communication of the VF Ukraine operator on the territory of the LNR is connected with the accident at the telecommunication equipment located outside the Republic. Repair and restoration work is underway", - the report said.
The Luhanskvoda enterprise controlled by the "LNR" occupiers reduced the supply of water to occupied Alchevsk and Perevalsk in connection with repair work on the water intake, - separatist media wrote. In addition, the water supply to Petrovske, Antratsyt and Krasnyi Luch was reduced by 50%, to Perevalsk - by 30% due to the pipe leak.
The so-called "LNR" stopped the movement of passenger transport of urban, suburban and intercity communications with Antratsyt and the Antratsyt district, as well as in the opposite direction, until "further notice", - separatist media wrote. Restrictive measures were earlier reintroduced in the Antratsyt district and the vicinity of Rovenky due to the threat of spread of coronavirus infection.