Up

Wednesday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 05/07/2020 11:00:00. Total views 244. Views today — 0.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on May 6, the armed forces of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 5 times, using 82 mm mortars prohibited by the Minsk agreements, as well as grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms, - the JFO headquarters reported. Most of the shelling of our positions was recorded in the area of ​​responsibility of the Vostok operational tactical group. One member of the Joint Forces was injured as a result of the enemy shelling. The insidious shelling of Russian mercenaries did not go unpunished - Ukrainian defenders gave a tough and ultimate response from the available firearms. There were no cases of coronavirus infection among the Joint Forces personnel; situation in the area of ​​the operation remains controlled.

The "DNR" militants did not allow representatives of the OSCE SMM to receive additional information about the wounding of three children in occupied Oleksandrivka of the Donetsk oblast. This was said in daily report of the OSCE SMM No.106/2020 of 5 May. It was noted that on the evening of 4 May, at 20:30, the SMM received information that three children (girls, aged 7-10) and a man (in his mid-fifties) sustained injuries due to shelling in Oleksandrivka (non-government-controlled, 20km south-west of Donetsk). "…Two members of medical staff at hospitals in Donetsk city refused to provide the SMM with further information about the injured civilians without permission from senior members of the armed formations", - the report noted. As previously reported, occupiers of the «DNR» had stated the injury of four civilians, including three children. At the same time, the so-called "DNR MFA" accused the OSCE SMM of refusing to confirm the fact. Allegedly, the Mission's representatives, who "were invited to examine the injured children and the scene… refused this monitoring under the false pretext of banning visits to hospitals".

Occupation authorities of the "DNR" recognized 142 cases of COVID-19 disease in the uncontrolled territory of Donetsk oblast. This was said in the report of the so-called "Ministry of Health". 9 new cases of COVID-19 coronavirus infection were recorded in CADO over the past day. It was reported that 121 people are under treatment, 17 were discharged, four of the patients died.

A car exploded in the area of the "police department" in occupied Donetsk. This was reported by local residents in social networks. The Donetsk residents reported that they had heard the explosion "somewhere near the Donbass Arena". "There was a car explosion not far from the Voroshylovskyi District Department of Internal Affairs", - one of the eyewitnesses wrote.

More than 62 thousand subscribers were left without water supply in occupied Rovenky and the village of Volodarsk of the Dovzhansky district of CALO due to an accident in the water main, separatist media wrote. Rovenky - 60 thousand subscribers and the village of Volodarsk - 2.2 thousand subscribers remained without water supply.

On May 7, the Luhanskvoda enterprise controlled by the "LNR" militants will reduce the supply of water to consumers in 11 cities in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast due to repair work at the electrical substation, separatist media wrote. "For the duration of de-energizing the pump station, water supply to a number of cities will be reduced, namely: Stakhanov, Kirovsk, Brianka, Alchevsk, Perevalsk, Krasnyi Luch, Antratsyt, Zorynsk, Artemivsk, Pervomaisk and Slovianoserbsk. Water shortage to the cities will not exceed 50% of the planned water supply", - the report said. The occupiers promise to resume water supply in the previous regime "by the evening of May 8".