Up

Monday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 11/26/2019 12:00:00. Total views 585. Views today — 0.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on November 25, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 5 times, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy fired at the positions of our units from 82 mm mortars prohibited by the Minsk agreements, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms. There were no loses among the Joint Forces personnel during the day as a result of shelling.

Six buildings burned as a result of the militants' fire in Berezove of the Donetsk oblast, - the headquarters of the Joint Forces Operation reported. It was reported that during the shelling of Ukrainian positions from heavy machine guns in the area of Berezove, illegal armed formations simultaneously fired at the civilian infrastructure. "Dry grass caught fire due to the use of tracer and armor-piercing incendiary by the armed formations of the Russian Federation. A strong wind led to the rapid spread of the fire, which spread to the summer cottage. 6 buildings were almost completely burned out", - the report said. The Joint Forces soldiers managed to quickly evacuate the civilian population and localize the fire at about 23.00. There are no victims.

Head of the so-called "DNR" Denis Pushilin decided to confiscate the private property of Donetsk businessman Ihor Humeniuk in favor of the "republic". This was reported in his "decree" of November 25, 2019. The actual confiscation of multimillion-dollar property is called in the "decree" "application of a special sanction", allegedly used to "protect the interests, rights, freedoms and security of the "Donetsk People's Republic".” The "personal sanction" is applied against Humeniuk in the "form of a transfer of private property owned by him into state ownership". In his "decree", Pushilin "forbade Humeniuk and "third parties acting in his interests" to alienate or transfer the "nationalized property". "Ihor Humeniuk's reaction to the "alienation" of his property in the occupied territory is still unknown. Forbes estimated Humeniuk's financial condition at $520 million in 2014. According to the Forbes estimates, the Donetsk City, Golden Ring and Green Plaza shopping and entertainment centers, owned by Ihor Humeniuk and his partners, brought $50 million rental income to the owners. In the 2000s, Humeniuk was general director of the famous Donetsk ARS, friendly structure to the group of Rinat Akhmetov. According to media reports, brother of Ihor Humeniuk, Oleksandr, headed the Donetsk Regional Center for Investment and Development state-owned organization, and former "minister of education of the DNR" Igor Kostenok was his deputy there.

A peaceful resident of front-line Marinka was injured in fire by illegal armed formations. This was reported by the press service of the Joint Forces. "Citizen Yulia T. was moving through the city with her three-year-old child. The enemy fired several shots. The bullet entered the victim's chest and shoulder on the left. The Joint Forces military provided the woman with primary medical assistance", - the report said. She is in the Kurakhove hospital now. According to doctors, the wounded is in a stable condition.

Motorists in the "LNR" were allowed not to hang up "republican" numbers until the end of March 2020. This was reported by the so-called "LNR MIA". In accordance with the "decree", the deadline for passing the registration and re-registration of vehicles is March 31, 2020.

Two previously convicted men committed a robbery at one of the gas stations in occupied Makiivka. This was reported by the so-called "DNR MIA". The accomplices came to one of the gas stations, and while one was monitoring the situation outside, the second rushed into the trading floor of the gas station with a gun in his hands, fired a shot in the direction of the window and took daily receipts in the amount of $2000. Then the criminals fled, their weapons were dug in near one of the cemeteries in another district of Makiivka. At the moment, both attackers are detained.

A miner died at the Progress mine in occupied Torez. This was reported by the so-called "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DNR". "Torez, Bauman str., Progress mine, main air-end way - an industrial accident. The miner, born in 1973, received a fatal head injury by minecart while carrying out work on a haulage track", - the report said. The circumstances of the incident are being established.

There are first victims of frosts in occupied Luhansk, Alchevsk and Brianka. So, a 71-year-old resident of occupied Alchevsk was taken to the hospital because of freeze burn, - the so-called "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the LNR" reported. A 61-year-old man was taken to one of the hospitals in occupied Brianka with a diagnosis of "general hypothermia", and a 53-year-old citizen without a fixed place of residence was taken to the 2nd city hospital in Luhansk with 2-3 degree frostbite of both feet.

Water supply to some parts of occupied Donetsk was reduced due to a break in the main water supply. This was reported by the so-called "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DNR". "Donetsk, Kyivskyi district, Domostroitelnaya St., open territory – a leak in the main water supply system with a diameter of 1200 mm. As a result of the incident, the water supply was reduced by 25% in the Kyivskyi, Kuibyshevskyi, Kirovskyi, Petrovsky and partly Leninsky districts of Donetsk", - the report said.