Up

Wednesday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 12/20/2018 11:00:00. Total views 161. Views today — 0.

In the area of the Joint Forces Operation during December 19, Russian occupation forces violated the ceasefire 4 times, - the JFO headquarters reported. The strongholds of our troops were fired from grenade launchers of various systems, large-caliber machine guns and small arms near the settlements of Novotroitske and Novomykhailivka in the Donetsk direction, as well as in the area of Chermalyk and Pavlopil settlements in the Mariupol direction.

The "DNR" leader Denis Pushilin ordered the leaders of the occupation administrations to join the work of the so-called "public front-line areas headquarters". He once again referred to some "intelligence" data, according to which Ukraine is preparing a massive attack. As previously reported, such statements about the beginning of full-scale hostilities are heard regularly from the militants, but in all cases, the predictions of the "intelligence" turned out to be fake.

Occupiers of the so-called "DNR" came up with a new "plan", according to which Ukraine will allegedly launch an "attack" on the "republic". This was reported by the separatist media with reference to the "DNR Ministry of State Security". According to the version of CADO terrorists, Ukraine, which had previously allegedly planned an explosion at one of the "DNR" chemical enterprises, is now "preparing provocations on its territory that could lead to an ecological catastrophe". Separatist media remind that "the republic's intelligence has repeatedly warned about preparing a provocation by Ukraine on its territory in order to accuse the republic of Donbass of it and launch a full-scale offensive on this basis". At the same time, the separatists were silent that their "repeated warnings" turned out to be banal lies.

The militants placed a tank next to the residential house of civilians in the village of Verkhnioshyrokivske (formerly Octiabr). This fact was recorded on December 16 by an unmanned aerial vehicle of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission, - the OSCE SMM report said. In particular, the drone discovered T-64 tank near the apartment building in Verkhnioshyrokivske (29 km north-east of Mariupol).

Fake "Minister of income and fees" of the "DNR" Yevgeniy Lavrenov stated the high probability of rising meat prices in the occupied part of Donetsk oblast, - separatist media report. "It is highly likely that prices for meat will rise", - Lavrenov stated, explaining this with the "world trend". At the same time, he claimed that the occupation authorities in CADO "are restraining the growth of grain prices on the domestic market". According to the pseudo-minister, residents of the occupied territory can also expect a rise in fuel prices.

The so-called "policemen" of the "LNR" denounced a pedophile- molester in the ranks of the so-called "people's militia of the LNR". "Sverdlovsk - you should know this" group writes this in social network. According to the mother of the injured boy, the pedophile has been sought since June 2018. "It was at that time when, being on the combat tasks near the village of Pankovka (north-eastern outskirts of Luhansk), the pedophile-molester-defender lured a young boy, resident of Metalist village… Well, what do we still know about the pedophile-molester-defender? "Nothing less than he is positioning himself as military intelligence officer of Russia", - the message said.

Supply of water was reduced to eight cities in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast in connection with repairs to the main water pipeline, separatist media reported. The water supply of the cities of Alchevsk, Perevalsk, Khrustalny (previously - Krasnyi Luch), Antratsyt, Brianka, Kadiyivka (formerly Stakhanov), Holubovka (formerly Kirovsk) and Pervomaisk was reduced by 20%.

Poachers cut down 30-year-old spruces in occupied Luhansk. This was reported by residents in social networks. "Luhansk. Some monsters, taking full advantage of the Zhovtnevy regional police department' indifference (by the way, the last time they were seen in the Park was before the war), cut down four spruces of more than 30 years old. First they sawed at a meter height, then they cut the tops. The remains of poor trees were scattered in the same place, traces of broken branches lead to the Eastern market", - the users write.