* There is a 25 cm subsidence in the area of the occupied Donetsk, the Ukrainian Minister for Temporary Occupied Territories and Internally Displaced Persons Vadym Chernysh said. "The consequence of the flooding of surrounding areas (in the occupied Donbass) is the subsidence of the surface", - the minister said.
* Militants of the so-called "DNR" said that 343 "violators of the curfew" were detained over the weekend.
* Militant Vasiliy Sosnenko, who had been fighting against Ukraine since 2014, was arrested in the occupied Donetsk. His fate after the detention remains unknown, presumably he is kept in the so-called Department for Organized Crime Control of the Leninsky district of the occupied Donetsk. The veteran terrorist is allegedly charged with espionage in favor of Ukraine. This is reported by the separatist Telegram channels.
* According to the company Voda Donbassa, Donetsk filtering station was in the zone of active fighting on June 3 and 4 at night. In such conditions, it is extremely difficult to provide its work. If the situation does not change, the filtering station will be stopped, - the company said.
* The supply of water to a number of towns has been reduced in the occupied territories of the Luhansk oblast.
* A Ukrainian citizen, who was illegally detained in the occupied part of the Luhansk oblast, was released. This was reported by the regional coordinator of the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights in the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, human rights activist Pavlo Lysiansky. The name of the citizen was not disclosed.
* From May 28 to June 4, 64 children were born in Donetsk: 33 boys and 31 girls. This is reported by the occupation "administration" of the city.
* From May 28 to June 3, 49 children were born in Luhansk - 28 boys and 21 girls. This is reported by the occupation "administration" of the city.