Up

Militants violated the previously announced ceasefire on the first night – the ATO HQ 03/05/2018 13:00:10. Total views 758. Views today — 0.

The invaders violated the ceasefire agreement in the Donbass, - the press center of the ATO headquarters reports.

"As of 8 a.m. on March 5, there were 2 shellings of our positions. According to preliminary information, no one from the Ukrainian military was injured as a result of enemy fire", - the report said.

It is noted that the invaders immediately broke the truce announced on March 5 (starting from 00:01).

"Already at 1 a.m. the enemy violated the agreements of the Trilateral Contact Group on full adherence to a sustainable and indefinite ceasefire. For example, in the vicinity of the villages Shchastia and Troitske, the enemy fired from 82 mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers", - the report says.

At the same time, the ATO forces did not open fire, fully respecting the terms of the truce. This fact was recognized by the militants themselves.

In their reports, they write that there was no fire from the Ukrainian side. "The first night of the ceasefire was quiet, there was absolute silence on the line of contact", - the occupiers admit.

As reported earlier, the Trilateral Contact Group and other signatories to the Minsk peace accords reached the agreement on resumption of the ceasefire, which was expected to enter into force on March 5 starting from 00:01.