Up

State-owned companies in Ukraine took $373.5 million losses - Groysman 10/26/2017 17:55:27. Total views 636. Views today — 1.

State-owned companies earned about $1.3 billion, but 90% of them took $373.5 million losses. This was written on Twitter by the Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman.

"State-owned companies earned about $1.3 billion, but these are earnings of only 10% of them, the remaining 90% of state-owned companies took $373.5 million losses", - Groysman noted.

According to him, Ukraine needs to privatize state-owned companies that are not of strategic importance.

The head of government also stressed that the Cabinet is working to completely restructure the system of permits.