Up

Chief Military Prosecutor states the loss of eight soldiers in the ATO zone on Friday 12/30/2016 17:48:02. Total views 554. Views today — 0.

The Ukrainian Armed Forces have suffered losses among personnel in the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) zone in Donbass, Ukraine's Chief Military Prosecutor Anatoliy Matios said.

"There are currently losses of eight servicemen at the frontline", – Matios said on Facebook.

Later A.Matios explained his statement. “I confirm that yesterday the soldiers got three combat wounds, there were 5 non-combat losses (1 suicide, 4 because of careless handling of a grenade RGD-5). This is war and there are terrible consequences", – he wrote.

As previously reported, over the past day, as a result of the fighting, none of the Ukrainian military has been killed, while three soldiers have been injured.