Up

Wednesday results in the occupied territories of Donbas. The highlights 01/21/2021 12:00:00. Total views 319. Views today — 0.

In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on January 20, ceasefire was observed in all areas of responsibility of our units, no violations of the ceasefire were recorded, - the JFO headquarters reported. The situation in the area of the Joint Forces Operation is further controlled by Ukrainian soldiers.

Leader of the so-called "DNR" Denis Pushilin announced his readiness to hold "a second referendum on self-determination". This was reported by Russian media. While in the occupied Crimea, Pushilin told about the readiness of the fake "republic" to use the "mechanism of direct democracy". At the same time, the leader of the "DNR" did not specify exactly what issues would be raised in the proposed "referendum".

Occupation authorities of the temporarily uncontrolled territories of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts announced who was appointed to represent the separatist "public" at the talks in the Trilateral Contact Group on the Donbas. The "DNR" presented former Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations of Ukraine, who fled to occupied Donetsk, Vladyslav Telichko, and separatist journalist, employee of the so-called "Ministry of Information of the DNR" Maya Pirogova, who was sentenced in absentia to 10 years of imprisonment, as "new members" of the negotiating. The "LNR" occupiers announced that the young "LNR scientist" Oksana Dibas and local propagandist Yuriy Barbashov, who lived in Mykolaiv before the Russian aggression in 2014, would be their "public figures" in the TCG.

Occupation authorities of the so-called "DNR" intend to find a tenant for the property complex of the Kalinin coal mine (Makiivvuhillia), which was flooded after a fire in the workings. This was reported on the "official" website of the occupiers. The report also said that the maximum possible lease term is 49 years renewable. The cost of the leased property is $1.145 million. The purpose of use is the coal mining, its enrichment and repair of mining equipment. As reported by OstroV, the fire at the Kalinin mine began on August 1 and spread to several workings. There were 61 people in the mine at that time, who were raised to the surface, with the exception of those involved in the elimination of the accident. The so-called "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DNR" monitored flooding of the emergency section of the mine from November 6 to 30.

A previously convicted 48-year-old local resident suspected of killing a 4-year-old child was detained in occupied Horlivka. This was reported by the so-called "DNR MIA". The crime took place in the Mykytivskyi district. Being drunk, the man hit the girl, whom her drunk mother left with him: the man did not like that the child was fussing. The girl hit against the stove and fell to the floor, the child showed no signs of life. Fearing responsibility for what he had done, the attacker decided to dismember the corpse and hide it in various places. The murderer faces life imprisonment or capital punishment under the "DNR legislation".

An expensive Italian-made Lamborghini sports car is being sold in the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast for 170 thousand dollars. The relevant announcement was posted on the separatist segment of social networks. The owner of the high-end vehicle reports that he will sell Lamborghini Huracan, produced in 2014, for 170 thousand dollars, but it is possible to also bargain. The car is customs-cleared and has a permanent record in the "DNR".

A fire broke out in the building of hostel of the Ukrainian clone of the "Donetsk Electrometallurgical College" in the Leninskyi district of occupied Donetsk. This was reported by the fake "DNR Ministry of Emergency Situations". Five victims were reported. "Rescuers evacuated five people from the smoke zone into the fresh air and handed them over to the ambulance workers", - the report said.

The movement of urban transport in occupied Donetsk was suspended along seven routes due to a break in the contact network. This was announced by Alexey Kulemzin, who calls himself the "head of the city administration", on a social network. "The movement of trams on the routes No.10, 15, 8, 16 and trolleybuses No.7 has been temporarily suspended due to a broken contact line", - Kulemzin wrote. It was also reported that the movement of trams No. 1 to the Ekonomichna Street and trolleybuses No.2 to City Hospital No.20 was also suspended due to a power outage at the substation.

13 transformer substations were de-energized in the Petrovsky district of occupied Donetsk. This was reported by Alexey Kulemzin, who calls himself the "head of the city administration", on a social network. "13 transformer substations in the Petrovsky district are de-energized, therefore, 1300 subscribers were left without electricity there", - Kulemzin wrote. Residents of the district were outraged in social networks.