The number of new cases of COVID-19 has increased by 30 people per day, two patients died. This was announced by head of the Donetsk Regional State Administration Pavlo Kyrylenko on Facebook.
"Grave news: the coronavirus disease claimed two more lives in the Donetsk oblast. The new victims of the disease were residents of Kramatorsk, 53 and 59 years old", - the head of oblast noted.
In total, COVID-19 was diagnosed in 1155 people in the Donetsk oblast, including 30 over the past day:
- 11 in the Manhush district (men 33, 68 and 72 years old, women 30, 46, 54, 46, 52, 54, 62, 49 years old);
- 5 in Mariupol (men 39, 43, and 63 years old, a woman 61 years old)
- 5 in Sloviansk (men 32 and 53 years old, women 23, 23 and 72 years old);
- 2 each in Kramatorsk (a man 57 years old and a woman 55 years old), Lymanska amalgamated territorial community (a man 29 years old, a woman 30 years old) and Marinka district (women 37 and 67 years old);
- 1 each in Myrnohrad (a man 51 years old), Mykolayivla (a man 59 years old) and Sloviansk district (a man 44 years old).
There are seven health workers among the patients identified in the Manhush district.