* Militants opened fire 36 times. They have wounded four Ukrainian soldiers.
* An acute shortage of gasoline has been observed for several days in the occupied part of the Donetsk oblast. Local residents write about this in social networks.
* The "DNR" militants threaten to "return weapons to their original positions near the village of Petrovske".
* The "DNR" militants claim that Vodafone representatives promised to provide them with "written proposals" for servicing the network on "territory of the republics".
* The occupants of Donetsk said that they had restored the lawn of Donbass Arena stadium and opened the museum of Shakhtar for visitors.
* Two children (born in 2006 and 2007) were injured in a grenade explosion, which they found in a garbage dump in the occupied Horlivka.