As a result of a massive rocket attack on Kyiv on Monday, October 10, the russians damaged 71 buildings and also killed 7 people. Mayor of the capital Vitali Klitschko reported this on Telegram.
According to him, "as a result of the russian attack, the following were damaged to varying degrees":
- Residential buildings — 45
- Objects of critical infrastructure and housing and communal services — 5
- Educational institutions — 6 (3 schools, 1 kindergarten, 2 after-school education buildings)
- Institutions of the social sphere — 2
- Cultural institutions — 6
- Health care institutions — 5
- Administrative buildings — 2.
Also, the mayor of Kyiv stated in a commentary to Espreso nthat the number of victims of russian attacks had already risen to seven. The number of wounded has not increased and is 51 people, 42 of them are in hospitals.
Let us recall that earlier, it became known that the EU is working on new solutions in response to the massive missile attack of the russian federation.