In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on November 29, 6 violations of the ceasefire by the armed formations of the Russian Federation were recorded, two of which were with the use of weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy opened fire from automatic easel grenade launchers in the area of Svitlodarsk and Starohnativka. The occupiers fired from hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and other small arms not far from Novooleksandrivka. The enemy fired from 122 mm artillery in the direction of Stanytsia Luhanska. Russian mercenaries fired from 120 mm mortars in the direction of the settlement of Staryi Aidar. The enemy used hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and small arms near Novoluhanske. One member of the Joint Forces was injured as a result of hostile actions. The soldier received medical assistance and was evacuated to a hospital. His health condition is satisfactory. Ukrainian defenders returned fire without using weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements.
107 634 people were infected with coronavirus in the occupied territory of the Donetsk oblast during the pandemic. 8115 cases were fatal. These are the data of the fake "DNR Ministry of Health" as of November 29. Testing for coronavirus in CADO has not been carried out over the past day due to the traditional disinfection of the only laboratory that can conduct such researches. 10 908 patients are currently undergoing treatment (inpatient and outpatient). 57 cases of "usual" pneumonia were also detected over the day, of which hospitalization was required in 23 cases. In total, 1778 patients with pneumonia are being treated, of which 990 are on oxygen support (+13 over the day).
Luhanskvoda will suspend water supply to occupied Lutuhyne, urban-type settlements Heorhiivka and Uspenka in CALO on November 30 due to the repair of the pumping station, separatist media wrote. "In connection with the need to carry out repair work at the Lutuhyne pumping station of the second lift, the water supply to Lutuhyne, Heorhiivka and Uspenka will be temporarily suspended from 08:00 on November 30", - the message said. It was promised to resume water supply by the evening of November 30.
Three people died during fires in private houses in occupied Donetsk in three days, November 27-29. There are messages about this in the reports of the fake "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DNR". So, on Saturday, November 27, a fire occurred in a residential one-story five-apartment building in the Petrovsky district, along the Ruben Ibarruri Street. A man born in 1945 died as a result of the fire. Another fire with the deceased occurred in a private non-residential house in the Kirovskyi district, along the Kholmohirska Street on November 28. "A man's body was found at the site of the fire, personal data are being established", - the "DNR Ministry of Emergency Situations" reported. In addition, a private house for two owners was burning in the Budonivskyi district of the city, along the Iskry Street on November 29. "The body of a man was found at the site of the fire in an uninhabited part of the house, personal data are being established", - the local "Ministry of Emergency Situations" reported.
Russian comedian Yelena Vorobei was unable to sell out concert hall in the Palace of Culture in occupied Luhansk. Local residents told OstroV about this. According to the posters, the artist's performance was planned at the Palace of Culture on November 28. However, due to the small number of tickets sold, her "Benefit" had to be moved to the Korona restaurant. "We went to the Palace of Culture, but they said there that it had moved to Korona. The tickets for the Palace of Culture were not sold out", - the spectators from Luhansk reported. Judging by the announcements in the CALO media, Yelena Vorobei had already performed at this restaurant a day earlier, most likely "for the chosen ones". Thus, due to the small number of tickets sold for the Yelena Vorobei concert, mere mortals were able to get into the establishment for the "elite" with certain difficulties.
Food prices continue to rise in the occupied territory of the Donetsk oblast. Residents of CADO wrote this in the local segment of social networks. In particular, the townspeople were discussing a significant jump in prices for cereals and pasta. "Cereals/porridges and pasta from different manufacturers are becoming more expensive in the DNR supermarkets. Price increase is by $0.04-0.17 rubles", - users wrote. They clarified that prices may differ significantly in different supermarkets, but still they have grown. The townspeople also reported high prices for fruits and vegetables in the markets, posting the corresponding photos. Residents were vigorously discussing high prices and believe that the so-called "DNR customs officers" are to blame for this: - "What happened to the cabbage? Is it also supplied from Egypt?"; "That's right, is it okay to spend $2 rubles for buying one cabbage?"; "In Makiivka, lemons are generally sold for $1.74 and Semerenko apples – for $1"; "These are not the sellers who are out of line, but the customs officers of the DNR"; "Well, they promise to raise wages and benefits… Not surprising…"; "Salaries and pensions do not keep pace with prices". The townspeople also wrote that the prices for fruits and vegetables are significantly lower in the controlled Ukrainian territory of the Donetsk oblast: - "I called to Mariupol. $0.26-0.29 for potato, $0.26 for cabbage, $0.22-0.29 for carrot and $0.29-0.33 for apples. Such a feeling that we and Mariupol are on different planets"; "It is foolish to compare prices with the Ukrainian once again… the same vegetables and fruits are muuuuch cheaper there, and this is not news for a long time".