Up

Leader of the "LNR" recognizes surge of COVID-19 in occupied territory of Luhansk oblast 08/18/2021 16:09:32. Total views 452. Views today — 0.

Leader of the "LNR" Leonid Pasechnik has acknowledged the increase in the spread of COVID-19 in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast. He said this in an interview with Russian media.

When asked about the effectiveness of the anti-epidemic measures introduced in connection with the escalation of the situation with COVID-19 in CALO, he noted that "the number of deaths has decreased with the start of mass vaccination".

At the same time, according to him, an increase in the number of cases has been recorded recently, in connection with which restrictions have been introduced.

"In connection with a significant increase in the number of infected people over the past month and a half, the Emergency Sanitary and Anti-Epidemic Commission was forced to step up some measures. Since August 11 of this year, careful control over observance of face-mask requirements has again been introduced in the republic; inspections of business entities, work of cinemas, water parks and dance halls have been suspended. These restrictions will remain in effect until further notice", - he said.

As previously reported, 99 cases of COVID-19 coronavirus infection were detected in certain areas of the Luhansk oblast over the past day, on August 17. The so-called "ministry of health" reports that 114 previously sick have recovered and 11 have died.

As previously reported, occupation authorities are hiding the real situation with the spread of coronavirus infection.