Up

Monday results in the occupied territories of Donbas. The highlights 05/18/2021 12:00:00. Total views 447. Views today — 0.

In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on May 17, two violations of the ceasefire were recorded by the Russian occupation forces, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy opened fire from grenade launchers of various systems, large-caliber machine guns and small arms near Prychepylivka. The enemy fired from grenade launchers and small arms near the village of Novotoshkivske. There are no combat losses among our defenders.

Puppet authorities of the "DNR" spread fake that at the TCG meeting on May 18-19, the Ukrainian side will comment in writing on a certain "road map" proposed by the "republics". This was said in the message of the so-called "DNR delegation at the Minsk talks". Voicing the agenda, the CADO propagandists stated that "within the framework of the negotiations, the parties are expected to "provide a written opinion on the part of Ukraine on the draft Road map submitted by the Republics". In fact, Ukraine's position remains unchanged – negotiations on the normalization of situation in the Donbas are possible only between the members of the Trilateral Contact Group, which, respectively, includes Ukraine, Russia and the OSCE.

A control notification with the appearance at the pre-assembly points of the militants who are "in reserve and assigned to the military units of the DNR" will be carried on the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast from May 17 to 18 May. The corresponding decree was previously signed by leader of the "DNR" Denis Pushilin. Also, a control notification should be carried out for enterprises on the balance sheet of which reserve equipment is registered about the need for its arrival at special points. It was reported that "the measures are being taken to control the availability of citizens who are in the reserve and assigned to military units, as well as for the recruiting of units of the mobilization reserve".

Residents of the occupied part of Donetsk oblast complain about document checks and bottleneck near Amvrosiivka, where a new "DNR" checkpoint appeared on May 17. This was reported by eyewitnesses in social networks. "A checkpoint was set up at the traffic police post in the direction of Uspenka", - the residents wrote. "The mobilization check will be carried out today/tomorrow, maybe it is connected with this", - the users suggested.

About two thousand people are ill with "usual" pneumonia on the occupied territory of Donetsk oblast on May 17, almost half of them are on oxygen support. This was reported by the fake "DNR Ministry of Health". The occupiers of the "DNR" revealed 87 cases of pneumonia over the past day. Of these, 36 patients required hospitalization. "In total, 1809 patients with pneumonia are being treated, of which 718 are on oxygen support (+17 over the day)", - the message said. In addition, studies on the COVID-19 disease were not carried out in CADO yesterday, May 16, due to the fact that the only laboratory was being sanitized. At the same time, the occupiers provide general statistics on the coronavirus. In total, there are 35 696 "officially" identified cases of COVID-19 infection during the pandemic, 3792 patients are on treatment (inpatient and outpatient), 2657 people died.

Doctors registered 4497 cases of coronavirus infection in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast, separatist media wrote. It was also reported three more deaths over the past day.

There were four murders in the occupied areas of Donetsk oblast over the weekend, May 15-16. This was said in the summary of the so-called "DNR MIA". One of the cases occurred in Shakhtarsk, where the body of a local resident, born in 1960, was found with a knife wound. The murder suspect has been detained. The occupiers of the "DNR" did not give information about the other indicated crimes, they only reported that "8 facts of infliction of bodily harm of various degrees of severity, one robbery, one theft and three cases of seizure of weapons and ammunition were recorded".