Up

Tuesday results in the occupied territories of Donbas. The highlights 12/16/2020 11:00:00. Total views 260. Views today — 1.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on December 15, 5 violations of the ceasefire by the armed formations of the Russian Federation were recorded. According to the JFO headquarters, the occupiers opened fire from grenade launchers near Avdiivka; the enemy used not only grenade launchers, but also small arms for fire provocations in the area of ​​the Vodiane settlement twice. And toward the evening, the occupiers opened fire from grenade launchers of various systems and small arms near Shumy. The enemy shots were unaimed and did not threaten the lives of our soldiers, so they did not open fire in response. There are no combat losses or injuries among our defenders.

Work on restoring gas supply to Marinka and Krasnohorivka has been suspended due to the lack of guarantees of a ceasefire on the part of the "DNR" militants. This was announced by head of the Donetsk Regional State Administration Pavlo Kyrylenko during the "East of Opportunities" forum. "A tender has been won for the repair of the gas distribution station in Marinka, a contractor has been selected and funds have been allocated from the regional budget. The ceasefire was received from the JFO command until December 31, 2020, but there is no confirmation from the occupation authorities", - Kyrylenko said. He recalled that any repair crews are allowed to the infrastructure facilities near the contact line only after receiving security guarantees.

The "DNR" militants allowed 126 people and 29 vehicles to pass through the Olenivka checkpoint to the territory of Donetsk oblast controlled by them in the last 24 hours, - the so-called "DNR Ministry of Emergency Situations" reported. At the same time, 84 people and 20 vehicles proceeded from CADO towards the Novotroitske Ukrainian checkpoint. It was also reported that one person at the checkpoint required medical attention. 23081 people have turned to assistance points since the beginning of the year, of which 1072 - for medical assistance. As previously reported, occupation authorities open traffic through the Olenivka checkpoint in a limited mode twice a week: on Mondays and Fridays.

The "DNR" leader Denis Pushilin promised the residents of the occupied territories that the curfew would be lifted in CADO from December 31 to January 10. This was reported by separatist media. According to the leader, "the establishments will work as usual, except for the night from December 31 to January 1, when there will be no restrictions, as well as from January 6 to 7".

Observers of the Right to Protection charity fund registered cases of seeking emergency medical care at the Stanytsia Luhanska checkpoint on the morning of December 15, the fund said in a message on social network. Serious injuries became the reason. One woman went to the first-aid post at "zero" because she had lacerations on her lower leg, however her clothes were intact. The pensioner did not provide details - she only said that she was injured in a minibus in the uncontrolled territory, and since she did not feel pain, she crossed the demarcation line and only then turned to doctors. She was taken to the hospital and, according to doctors, 6-7 stitches will be put in. Another woman fell at "zero". According to preliminary information, she was knocked down in a crowd in line. The result is a closed internal fracture of two ankles of the ankle joint. After providing first aid, she was taken to the hospital by ambulance.