Up

Thursday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 08/07/2020 11:00:00. Total views 145. Views today — 1.

Situation in the area of the Joint Forces Operation on August 6 remained under control, - the JFO headquarters reported. There have been no combat losses or injuries among the Joint Forces personnel for the eleventh day in a row since the declaration of the ceasefire on July 27.

Russian-backed militants in the Donbass receive new, increased supplies of weapons and ammunition from Russia. This was stated by ex-adviser to the OSCE SMM Mikhail Botsyurkiv on the air of the DIM TV channel. He noted that the number of personnel is also increasing. Botsyurkiv expressed the opinion that the international community needs to change the methods of influencing Putin, since "the sanctions are not so effective".

Occupation authorities of the "DNR" state 85 cases of COVID-19, allegedly imported from the territory of Ukraine controlled by the legal authorities. This was said in the report of the so-called "Ministry of Health". "Based on the test results, coronavirus infection was detected in 85 people who came to the territory of the "DNR" from (the controlled part - OstroV) Ukraine from June 25, 2020. As previously reported, the indicators announced by the occupation authorities of CADO are not confirmed by objective evidence: they do not statistically correlate with the number of citizens who entered the contact line and the number of sick people over the same period on the territory of Donetsk oblast free from occupation. In addition, the observation sites to which all those who entered through the Olenivka checkpoint are sent for 14 days do not meet the elementary standards of self-isolation and pose a threat of mass infection.

The supply of water to occupied urban-type settlement of Lozivskyi, as well as to the Alchevsk and Slovianoserbsk correctional facility, has ceased due to the repair of the water conduit, separatist media wrote. "The water supply through this pipeline to the Alchevsk correctional facility No.13, the Slovianoserbsk correctional facility No.0 and the urban-type settlement of Lozivskyi (552 subscribers) was stopped in connection with the repair work on the main water pipeline… from 00:00 on August 6" , - the message said.

A participant in the so-called "referendum" in 2014, who has been hiding from the investigation in the Russian Federation for more than two years, will be tried in the Luhansk region, the press service of the prosecutor's office of the Luhansk oblast reported. According to the investigation, the resident of Popasna took part in the organization and conduct of the so-called "referendum" to support the "act of state independence of the LNR" as a "member of the election commission". The suspect has been hiding from law enforcement agencies in the Russian Federation for more than two years. Since she was on the wanted list while crossing the Ukrainian border, she was detained and taken to court to apply a measure of restraint.