Up

Thursday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 05/22/2020 12:00:00. Total views 178. Views today — 0.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on May 21, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 4 times, using 120 mm mortars forbidden to be placed on the contact line, as well as grenade launchers of various systems and small arms, - the JFO headquarters reported. Unfortunately, one member of the Joint Forces was killed as a result of the enemy shelling. Also, according to update information, two servicemen were wounded and five more suffered injuries. Our units actively used standard weapons in response, after which the enemy refused to continue its aggressive intents.

The resumption of operation of the checkpoints on the demarcation line in the Donetsk onblast should be expected only after the end of the all-Ukrainian quarantine. Chairman of the Donetsk regional state administration Pavlo Kyrylenko said this at a briefing in Kramatorsk.

Occupation authorities of the "DNR" are going to "judge" President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky and members of his team by the so-called "people's tribunal" - allegedly, for their "crimes against the residents of Donbass". This was stated by calling herself "deputy of the people's council" Yelena Shyshkina. In 2018, Shyshkina was "chairman" in the fake "Ukrainian People's Tribunal", which simulated an investigation of "war crimes of the Petro Poroshenko regime". This theatrical "tribunal" brought in the "verdict of guilty" to Petro Poroshenko and politicians of his entourage, having "sentenced" them to "life imprisonment with confiscation of all personal property". Now Shyshkina decided to revive the idea of ​​a propaganda farce and announced the preparation of a new "tribunal". "The next tribunal is just around the corner, but in regards to Zelensky and his office on such articles as genocide, the blockade of Donbass, propaganda for war, torture, robbery, mugging and using of armed forces against civilians", - Shyshkina voiced a standard set of accusations against the leadership of Ukraine.

Occupation authorities of the "LNR" confirmed plans for an attack on the Ukrainian positions and prepared almost 12 thousand places for the wounded. This was stated by calling herself "Minister of Health" Natalia Pashchenko. "All medical institutions of the Republic, their medical personnel, ambulance crews and brigades of evacuation of the wounded are fully prepared to fulfill their mission under the conditions of the offensive military operations", - she said. As previously reported, against the backdrop of statements about putting troops on high alert, the "DNR" occupation authorities also talked about the complete mobilization of military medics to provide assistance to both wounded militants and civilians.

Mugging of an exchange office took place in occupied Donetsk. This was reported by the so-called "DNR MIA". It was clarified that the 38-year-old attacker openly stole money from a currency exchange, using weapons. At the moment, he has been detained by the local "police". The amount of money stolen was not called.

Against the background of statements about putting the troops on high alert, occupation authorities of the "DNR" told about the complete mobilization of military doctors to provide assistance to the wounded militants and civilians on the contact line. As previously reported, the possibility of escalation of the situation on the front line arose after statements by the "DNR/LNR" leaders on bringing the occupation forces to the highest level of combat readiness and the intention to "move the line of contact".

The so-called "DNR" recognized 305 cases of COVID-19 disease in the uncontrolled territory of Donetsk oblast as of May 21. This was said in the report of the fake "Ministry of Health". It was noted that 35 cases of COVID-19 coronavirus infection were recorded in CADO over the day. In total, 223 people are under treatment, 73 were discharged, nine of the patients died.

Occupation authorities of the "LNR" recognized 356 cases of coronavirus infection in the territory of Luhansk oblast, not controlled by Ukraine. This was stated by calling herself "Minister of Health" Natalia Pashchenko. She did not tell any more details. Comparing the data provided on Wednesday, we can see that the number of patients increased by 18 people over the day. As previously reported, information that the "LNR" occupation authorities provide on the situation with COVID-19 is extremely dosed. They prefer not to mention fatal cases at all. Currently, only two deaths from a coronavirus are officially recognized.