In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on March 19, the armed forces of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 11 times, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy fired at our positions from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars prohibited by the Minsk agreements, having fired more than 70 mines, as well as from BMP-1 armaments, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms. The Joint Forces Operation units, which are defending, used the available weapons and gave the Russian armed forces an adequate response. One member of the Joint Forces was injured and another was killed as a result of the enemy shelling and sniper fire.
Occupation authorities of the "DNR" banned all public events because of the threat of spread of coronavirus. This was reported by the fake "ministries" of culture and sports. "To prohibit carrying out of theatrical and entertainment, cultural and leisure activities in enterprises, institutions and organizations from March 20, 2020 until a special order", - one of the documents of the occupation authorities said. Another order abolished all sports events on the territory of CADO from March 19 to March 31, 2020. As previously reported, occupation authorities of the "DNR/LNR" deny the presence of coronavirus disease in the territories of Donbass, controlled by them.
The Luhanskvoda enterprise controlled by the "LNR" militants cut off the water supply to occupied Kadiivka (formerly Stakhanov) due to repairs on the water main, separatist media wrote. "In connection with the repair work on the water pipe Svitlychne - Stakhanov with a diameter of 1000 mm, the water supply to the residents of the city of Stakhanov was stopped on March 19 from 9.00", - the report said.
The city of Rovenky and four villages in the occupied Dovzhansky district of the Luhansk region were left without water supply due to an accident at the water main, - separatist media wrote. "Because of the accident at the Rovenky water main, the water supply to the city of Rovenky and villages of the Sverdlovsk district - Nahirne, Pavlivka, Medvezhanka and Volodarsk", - the report said. Part of Sorokyne was also left without water supply due to an accident. "In connection with the emergency situation at the D 500 mm water conduct along the Nekrasov Street in Krasnodon, the water supply was shut off on March 19 from 9.00 along the streets: Sovetskaya, Artioma, Parkhomenko, Tiulenin, Zemnukhov, Lermontov, Lunacharsky, Microcenter, Titov Quarter and Lenin Square", - the report said.