Wednesday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 03/05/2020 11:00:00. Total views 748. Views today — 0.

In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on March 4, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 5 times, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy fired at our positions from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars banned by the Minsk agreements, as well as from grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns. All attacks were recorded in the area of responsibility of the Sievier operational-tactical group. Four members of the Joint Forces were injured as a result of the enemy shelling.

A civilian sustained shrapnel wounds in occupied Dokuchaievsk of the Donetsk oblast. This was stated in the report of the so-called "representative office of the DNR" in the Joint Centre for Control and Coordination on ceasefire. The victim born in 1968 was taken to a local hospital. The occupation authorities have traditionally accused the AFU of the injured civilian. No evidence was provided. Later, the "DNR" propagandists stated two wounded. Allegedly, a passenger bus fell under the shelling of an anti-tank missile system. According to the militants, the driver noticed an approaching rocket and sharply changed the direction of the vehicle, so the guided missile did not hit the bus.

The so-called "LNR" announced strengthening of measures to prevent the importation and spreading of coronavirus, separatist media write. As the so-called "chief sanitary officer of the LNR" Dmitry Dokashenko stated, "at present, there are no cases of coronavirus infection in the republic". According to him, citizens arriving in the occupied territory of the Luhansk oblast "not only from China, but also from other countries where the infection is spreading intensively" must now pass a 14-day quarantine.

A resident of occupied Horlivka suffered as a result of collapse of an uninhabited dilapidated building, - the so-called "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DNR" reported. The collapse occurred along the Yakira Street. The man born in 1958 suffered as a result of the incident. He was released from under the destruction before the arrival of employees of the "Ministry of Emergency Situations". The victim was hospitalized.