Wednesday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 11/28/2019 11:00:00. Total views 1038. Views today — 0.

In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on November 27, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 4 times, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy fired at the positions of our units from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms. One soldier of the Joint Forces received battle trauma during the day as a result of shelling.

Negotiations on the exchange of prisoners in the format of "all for all" entered the final stage. This was reported by four interlocutors of the Russian RBC agency, familiar with the discussion (sources - from different parties of the negotiations). The lists have already been agreed and approved, - the Russian source, familiar with the discussion, noted. According to him, Ukraine is ready to transfer "about 250 people in exchange for 100".

The committee of the miners' wives of the so-called "DNR" wrote a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin, accusing leader of the "republic" Denis Pushilin of looting. A letter to Putin from the miners' wives was posted on the website of the Office of the President of the Russian Federation on citizens' appeals. The women complained to Putin that their husbands were not paid a salary of two to three months, claiming that "the men produce no less coal than before the war". "But everything, coal and other riches of the "DNR" are taken out by looters of ZAO Vneshtorgservis. Representatives of the interests of looters from Vneshtorgservis, head Denis Pushilin, Minister of Coal Dubovskoy and other officials start telling our men tales about the severity of martial law, and they themselves are growing fat and getting richer every day", - the message said.

A resident of occupied Horlivka, who threatened to blow up his friends, was detained: he came for a visit, took out a grenade and pulled the guard-ring. This was reported by the so-called "DNR MIA". Being intoxicated, the accused went to acquaintances' home and began to make complaints against the couple, threatening the woman with murder. The defendant took out a grenade and defiantly pulled the guard-ring to confirm the seriousness of his intentions. Being persuaded by the victims, who had fear for their lives not without reason, the attacker stopped his criminal acts. Several grenades of various types were seized during searches of the place of residence of the previously convicted man.