Up

Occupants of Donbass intend to imitate readiness to withdraw their troops as encore 10/10/2019 13:25:43. Total views 97. Views today — 0.

Occupation authorities of the "DNR" and "LNR" intend to once again imitate their readiness for the disengagement of forces and means in Petrovske of the Donetsk oblast. This was told by calling herself "Minister of the DNR MFA" Natalia Nikonorova.

As previously reported, the so-called "LNR" and "DNR" accused the Ukrainian party of allegedly disrupting the "disengagement of forces and means" on the site of contact line in the area of Zolote in the Luhansk region and Petrovske. In fact, the militants of the "republics" imitated their readiness for the withdrawal of troops, knowing full well that the Ukrainian party set the conditions for a seven-day ceasefire. Representatives of the "DNR/LNR" insist on the withdrawal of the AFU troops, even if they regularly shell pilot sites. Therefore, they decided to "set" a new date for the disengagement of forces and assets for propaganda purposes.

"Head of the DNR MFA" Nikonorova stated that she gives Ukraine one more chance.

"Regarding the possibility of making another attempt to resume the disengagement on October 10, we note that in order to fulfill the agreements reached in Minsk, the "republics" are ready to show the goodwill and repeat the procedure for beginning to eliminate violations at two pilot sites, however, all actions performed by both parties must be synchronous and mirror", - she said.