Tuesday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 09/04/2019 11:00:00. Total views 1085. Views today — 0.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on September 3, the armed forces of the Russian Federation and its mercenaries violated the ceasefire 4 times, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy fired at the positions of the Joint Forces units from weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements - 82 mm mortars, as well as from automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. One of our servicemen was injured as a result of the enemy shelling.

Former "head of the CEC" of the "DNR" Roman Liagin began to testify to Ukrainian law enforcement authorities. This was announced by representative of the military prosecutor's office Maksym Komarnytskyi during a court hearing, - Ukrayinski Novyny reported. "He is currently giving evidence within the framework of criminal proceedings", - the prosecutor stated. In 2014, Liagin was responsible for conducting a fake "referendum" on the formation of the so-called "DNR" and for counting votes.

In occupied Horlivka, wage arrears to employees of the Horlivka Machine-Building Plant amounted to more than $45 thousand. This was reported by separatist media with reference to the so-called "Prosecutor General's Office" of the "DNR".

Three cities were left without water supply in the occupied Luhansk region. This was reported by the so-called "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the LNR". In connection with emergency repairs at the pumping unit of the Western Filter Station, water supply to consumers in the cities of Brianka, Holubivka (formerly Kirovsk) and Kadiyivka (formerly Stakhanov) was completely stopped.

Ukrainian police officers revealed a 36-year-old Luhansk resident who had previously been convicted of grave crimes in Stanytsia Luhanska. According to current information, he was in the ranks of illegal armed formations of the so-called "LNR". The detainee admitted that in May 2014, he joined the ranks of illegal armed formations, where he performed the functions of protecting a military unit in Oleksandrivsk for a month with lethal force. Later, the man left the ranks of the gang. A criminal procedure has been opened against the detainee.