Up

Tuesday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights 07/10/2019 11:00:00. Total views 129. Views today — 0.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on July 9, the armed forces of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire twelve times, - the JFO headquarters reported. The enemy fired at the positions of our units with the use of 122 mm artillery systems and 82 mm mortars prohibited by the Minsk agreements, as well as from grenade launchers of various systems, infantry fighting vehicles, large-caliber machine guns and small arms. 4 soldiers were injured and one was wounded in action as a result of the enemy attacks. Our units gave an adequate response to shelling by the armed formations of the Russian Federation.

The "DNR" leader Denis Pushilin stated that the curfew on the occupied part of the Donetsk oblast would not be cancelled, - separatist media reported. "Now we have reduced the curfew, but in fact, security issues dictate its relevance. I am supporter of no curfew. But the reasoning of our security forces is stronger. They say that the number of crimes is higher just in that period most insisted on reducing, namely, from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.", - the leader of the "republic" stated.

The Russian Federation suspended sending of the so-called "humanitarian convoys" for military supplies to the occupied areas of Donbass due to the fact that it has found other channels. This was reported by deputy commander of the JFO Major General Bohdan Bondar. "The Russian Federation has recently stopped the so-called "humanitarian convoys". Previously, weapons, ammunition and cash security were imported under the guise of humanitarian convoys. Now it is established through other channels, so there is no need to conduct the PR actions or other events", - Bohdan Bondar said. At the same time, he noted that Ukraine continues to provide humanitarian assistance to the most vulnerable population categories in the Donbass with the help of international humanitarian organizations. Three permits were provided in June for the transport of humanitarian goods, 42 trucks with humanitarian aid for the residents of CADLO were inspected.

A residential building burned down in the village of Vodiane as a result of hit of the militants' shell, - the press center of the JFO reported. It was noted that the shelling of Vodiane was conducted from the side of the Uzhivka settlement. The shell hit the house directly, causing the building to burn. When the incident occurred, there were no owners in the house, there were no casualties. The occupiers fired, using 122 mm artillery systems. In addition, five huge funnels were recorded on the outskirts of Vodiane.

The "DNR" leader Denis Pushilin admitted that tariffs for utility services in the "republic" would increase, - separatist media reported. He told this at a meeting with multi-member families in Donetsk, - separatist media report. "The Government of the Donetsk People's Republic has begun to analyze the financial state of the housing and utilities sector… to decide on the possible increase in tariffs", - the leader reported. "But this is not today and not tomorrow. Of course, this should not be to the detriment of our citizens, we will find some solutions", - he tried to soften information about the inevitable increase in the utility tariffs.