Up

"DNR" wants to investigate liquidation of Zakharchenko "under the aegis of OSCE", hiding all the information from it 09/06/2018 14:14:56. Total views 474. Views today — 1.

The "DNR" militants, carefully concealing from the OSCE SMM any information about the liquidation of the "republican" leader, hypocritically want an international investigation under the aegis of this international organization. This follows from a comparative analysis of report of the Monitoring Mission and statements of the Russian delegation at the talks of the Contact Group in Minsk, supported by representatives of the occupied Donbass.

On September 5, the Russian delegation demanded an international investigation into the murder of Zakharchenko under the OSCE supervision. This idea was actively supported by representatives of the terrorist "DNR".

However, the relations between the militants of the occupied Donbass and the OSCE do not give grounds for hoping that representatives of this and other international organizations will be admitted to the investigation materials in the case of Zakharchenko's murder.

The fact is that right after the explosion at Separ cafe, the occupation authorities refused to cooperate with the Monitoring Mission. And although the Donetsk office of the OSCE SMM is only 200 meters away from the scene of the crime, none of the international observers was allowed to the site.

The OSCE SMM report notes that they did not see the bodies of leader of the "DNR" Alexander Zakharchenko and his guard. When the OSCE staff arrived on the scene, the militants had already encircled the area near the cafe, - the report said.

Down the line, the occupation authorities also did not provide the Mission any information about what had happened. "The Mission followed up on reports of people injured in the explosion on September 30. While at the Kalinina morgue in Donetsk city on 3 September, the SMM was informed that the bodies of Aleksander Zakharchenko and another member of the armed formations (a member of Zakharchenko's personal security detail) had been brought to the facility with fatal wounds from the explosion. On the same day, at the Gusak Hospital in Donetsk city, medical staff told the SMM that after the explosion on 31 August six people had been admitted with various blast-related injuries, however, they refused to provide the Mission with further details. On the same day, medical staff at the Kalinina Hospital in Donetsk city refused to provide the SMM information about people injured in the explosion on 31 August without permission from senior members of the armed formations", - the OSCE SMM's report said.

Thus, having eliminated the OSCE from investigation of this case at its initial stage, the occupation authorities made it impossible to conduct an international investigation under the aegis of this international organization.