Poland states that it will strictly respond to the ban regarding the entry of Polish Przemysl Mayor Robert Homa into the territory of Ukraine. This was stated by Deputy Foreign Minister of Poland Jan Dzedzichak, - UNIAN reports with reference to Polish Radio.
According to him, the Polish side will not be present on the Polish-Ukrainian Forum in Ryashev and this is only the beginning of the Warsaw’s reaction if Kyiv does not lift the ban.
"Without explaining the situation and cancellation of this decision, we can not imagine further cooperation", - said Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
As previously reported, on January 17 the Polish Przemysl Mayor said that he was not allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine. He was denied entry to Ukraine because of his participation in anti-Ukrainian events in Przemysl. “There are a lot of grounds for such a ban, it’s all public information in the media in Poland and Ukraine. The decision to ban the entry was made after he participated in anti-Ukrainian events in Przemysl. It was not a one-time fluke. We came to the conclusion that this person openly and deliberately stoked inter-ethnic and inter-ethnic enmity and purposefully working in this direction, but it harms the bilateral relations between Ukraine and Poland", - said the head of the office of the Chairman of the security Service of Ukraine Oleksandr Tkachuk.
Polish Embassy sent a note to the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine with a request to explain the ban on entry for Przemysl Mayor Robert Homa.