Up

The number of attacks has tripled in the ATO area – OSCE 07/08/2016 18:35:44. Total views 596. Views today — 0.

The number of attacks in the ATO area in Donbass has tripled over the past week - up to 3 thousand. It was announced on Friday by First Deputy Chairman of the Special Monitoring Mission of the OSCE Alexander Hug at the briefing in Kiev on Friday.

"The number of attacks has tripled and amounted to approximately 3 thousand over the past week compared to the previous one," - he said.

He also said that 373 explosions were recorded in the area of Shyrokino and Kominternovo last week. This is the largest number of explosions in the area since last September.